• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi

Bagels9288

Looking Around
1/12/19
Hi everyone, been looking at rep watches for a while now. Going to pull the trigger on an omega aqua terra 150m VSF I think...

Just looking for somewhere to get reps serviced now.

xray7

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
Welcome, and congrats on not expecting to be spoonfed info in terms of rep choice or where to get it.

In order to suggest someone for service work, you'll need to tell us where you are (country at least).

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Hi and big welcome to the forum, enjoy your journey. Along the way you will be able to read some very informative threads and undoubtably learn from some of our illustrious and knowledgable members.

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” Mark Twain

Bagels9288

Looking Around
1/12/19
Thanks, been browsing for a while and buying rep clothing etc for a while. Always loved watches, bought a few years ago from Dh gate, both automatic both with very bad flaws so excited to get a good rep now.

Bagels9288

Looking Around
1/12/19
Thanks for the welcome all. Changed my mind slightly and went for the 2019 seamaster 300 VSF from JTime.
Just placed the order yesterday so can’t wait to get the QC pics and then delivery.

I’m in Scotland so if anyone knows where to get a service done that would be great, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voo-doo

22/7/19
Welcome!

Great choice! Show us when it's in :) curious ;)

Have fun here