• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Outing myself finally!

OJ12

Horology Curious
24/10/19
Hi guys, been lurking in the shadows for a few months reading and learning. I'm a noob and compared to most on here know fook all so go easy on me because i'm bound to get something wrong :huh1:
Did manage to purchase my first rep, a ZF Tudor BB GMT, through a TD on here a month or so back which was a learning curve in itself, but enjoyable and certainly worth the effort! I've just PM'd Trailboss as well to ask to become a supporter as this forum is an unbelievable resource and its time I gave something back given how much enjoyment its given me. Anyway, good to meet you all and hopefully I may add something of value at some point in the future - cheers, Ollie (UK)

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Welcome and Enjoy, uk here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Welcome buddy

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Hi and big welcome to the forum, enjoy your journey. Along the way you will be able to read some very informative threads and undoubtably learn from some of our illustrious and knowledgable members.

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” Mark Twain