• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super franken noob v10

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
@unlimitedbestreplicabuyer, welcome to the forum.

This forum has a culture and you may want to spend some time browsing to get an understanding of what we are all about.

From your comments it is clear that everything revolves around you. Your first post is how great you are and what an amazing watch you have. This approach does not work here. Rawbe gave you excellent advice in post #3. Please take the time to read thru it again.

Finally, since English is not your first language, please write your responses in short sentences with punctuation. It is very hard to read and make sense of what you post when it is all one sentence.

Spend more time here and you will find this to be a great place to hang out, and you may even end up selling quite a few of your watches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Fantasy car, fantasy life and over the top expensive watch. I can buy a 2nd hand gen in the UK for the asking price.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
First who are you ? I want to know who is talking with me. Are you satisfying your poor ego by threatening me ? Never communicate with me beyond the limits of respect Never ever i am not a child i am a bussines man you can imagine how big i am i have 2 worker they are just parking company cars they dont have diplomas or other skills to earn money but they are more more more qualified then you at least they know how to talk with people and they can they can distinguis they can also do empathy and their job is just opening my door parking my Car and you young man behind the keyboard tell me who are you

Ali Yurdabak

Holy crap.
So, you’re popping out of nowhere listing a sale in the wrong section, asking over 7k for it, asking for apologies because “you didn’t knew but you’ll soon learn”.

Minutes later you’re on the same discussion shouting to another member “you don’t know who I am, I am a businessman I have workers and Porsches”.

Man, you clearly don’t know how to deal with other members of your species. But I’m sure your workers are able to, as you said.

Forums are not made for people like you.

Inviato dal mio iPhone 11 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk