• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super franken noob v10

unlimitedbestreplicabuyer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/5/19
Turkey / ?stanbul
Hi i m a new user thats why i dont know how to install photos i didnt read them all yet i will load pic as soon as possible here is my first franken Rolex submariner 116610 Black ceramic. After you see the photos you will see it is a perfect impeccable %90 built with gen parts only case and bracelet are aftermarket noobfactory v10
İ go to different Rolex stores many times to show my watch and ask them is it original is there anything wrong with it the answers

Sent from the RWI App

Pricing removed by Staff. If you want to sell here contact Trailboss99.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
1. Clickpix.org is RWI’s own image hosting site.

2.Your price for the noob v10 is very high, also the price for your gen 3135 is a bit high.

3. RWI does not want anyone walking into any ADs with a rep as it can bring unwanted attention to the hobby. I understand you assembled your Franken prior to joining but this is still frowned upon.

4. You are not allowed to sell on here as you are a new member and have not met the sales requirements yet. Also once you are allowed to sell you will need HVS (High Value Sale) Approval by mods.

5. Becoming a Trusted Dealer is a long and arduous process and it seems you want to actually just build watches as members want them not actually deal the Replica watches as TDs do. Becoming a trusted seller is simply done by having good transactions with members and over time building a good reputation.

6. As per RWI sales rules, the M2M (member to member) sales section is actually to sell unwanted or watches you no longer need. Selling watches for a profit is not allowed.

7. Why state your price is 7800 if you are instantly stating your price is 7250? Either way you can not sell yet.

8. You should talk to Raddave about it, or he will pop in here and express his thoughts.

9. Hello, good luck to you!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I know xj4sonx is most kind and receptive to these first introductions.

puzzled-smiley-emoticonb74f18aec2e4b8de.gif

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Anyone catch Ford v Ferrari? Good film, I enjoyed it.

Banned
8/5/19
Turkey / ?stanbul
I cant talk about my early advertisment anymore and also cant upload the photos of my watch dear so you can think and enjoy with me just for now but when i am allowed to sell something i gona enjoy with you mate and also i hate ford but i I respect ford brand easyly understand that you also dont know anything about the cars shelbycobra Mustanggt series ford gt and gt500 elenor also made by ford and if you ask me which car is me i am a Porsche carrera turbo Techart widebody driver i generally passing inside of ferraries like casper ( ghost)

RWI kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Banned
8/5/19
Turkey / ?stanbul
Any more advertising and attempts to sell will get you a ban and a boot up your ass on the way out.

First who are you ? I want to know who is talking with me. Are you satisfying your poor ego by threatening me ? Never communicate with me beyond the limits of respect Never ever i am not a child i am a bussines man you can imagine how big i am i have 2 worker they are just parking company cars they dont have diplomas or other skills to earn money but they are more more more qualified then you at least they know how to talk with people and they can they can distinguis they can also do empathy and their job is just opening my door parking my Car and you young man behind the keyboard tell me who are you

Ali Yurdabak

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
First who are you ? I want to know who is talking with me. Are you satisfying your poor ego by threatening me ? Never communicate with me beyond the limits of respect Never ever i am not a child i am a bussines man you can imagine how big i am i have 2 worker they are just parking company cars they dont have diplomas or other skills to earn money but they are more more more qualified then you at least they know how to talk with people and they can they can distinguis they can also do empathy and their job is just opening my door parking my Car and you young man behind the keyboard tell me who are you

Ali Yurdabak

Time to wave goodbye I fear, don't catch yer ass on the way out.....

Banned
8/5/19
Turkey / ?stanbul
Time to wave goodbye I fear, don't catch yer ass on the way out.....

But why ? is it fair ?? Polices are more polite and kind and same cases they have tolerant where i am what i did i just write a advertisment thats it what i have to do say hi every body hiii every body now drink your milk and go to the bed tommarow watch the old users trade and talk one of them his eyes will on your ass and he tell this for every single sencentes but dont worry its ok whats is this if you Block me i will copy all Convercation between us you need a reason and you have to be polite kind like me ! you have no right to do like that you are not god if you are administrator you have to be Father of All Members if some body say true kick him block him kick his ass whats wrong with you we are watch Lovers and who Loves watches he/she cant be a wrong person am i wrong

Ali Yurdabak

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
But why ? is it fair ?? Polices are more polite and kind and same cases they have tolerant where i am what i did i just write a advertisment thats it what i have to do say hi every body hiii every body now drink your milk and go to the bed tommarow watch the old users trade and talk one of them his eyes will on your ass and he tell this for every single sencentes but dont worry its ok whats is this if you Block me i will copy all Convercation between us you need a reason and you have to be polite kind like me ! you have no right to do like that you are not god if you are administrator you have to be Father of All Members if some body say true kick him block him kick his ass whats wrong with you we are watch Lovers and who Loves watches he/she cant be a wrong person am i wrong

Ali Yurdabak

thought you’d need them. Feel free to use them.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
lol

Reactions: Cheeps