• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Quick Introduction

BrettAM

Looking Around
18/11/19
Hi everyone,
I figured I should introduce myself since I'm new around here. I'm looking into getting my first rep so I thought I'd run elbows with people who know what they're talking about.

My current watch is a Citizen Eco drive Titanium that I've had for nearly a decade. It still works flawlessly but it's gotten a bit beat up over the years.

I originally started by trying to hunt down a Paul Newman Rolex Daytona but haven't found a decent rep so I'm looking into alternatives. I love the Daytona and I'm a motorsport fan so I might go that route. I don't have the thickest wrists though so I'm worried it'll look out of place.

I also really like Omega Speedmasters but have read the reps of that aren't very good either due to the subdials. Lots to think about!

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Welcome to the forum man — check out the Panerai section to see if anything there strikes a chord. There are a lot of great reps and a good selection. Happy hunting — this forum is an incredible resource if you use it!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI