• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi I need your guys help.

triples10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/18
ive been a huge watch fan my whole life, started very young with a Tissot and the craze just went from there. recently a few years ago I came across the rep world and fell in love with the whole idea more for myself because I love being able to wear different watches. I started with a 15400 v3 and had legend build it for me with a geniuen dial and thinned back case with polished hands and serviced watch. My collection just grew from there, I have a few watched I had legend work on and I wanted to sell them as I never wear them and they are practically new, but in the sales section it will not allow me to post unless I have 9 more post which are relevant it says. how can I get this number up so I can post my watches for sale for someone else to enjoy.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well posting nonsense like this won't help I can assure you of that.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Read the forum sales rules first.
Pay particular attention to the term post whoring.

Reactions: MacGruber

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
just contribute to the forum in a constructive way, and remember, selling your watches on the forum is a privilege to members who are contributing to the forum in a constructive way.
the forum is not here as a tool to sell your watches after rushing to make pointless posts.
join in and enjoy the forum.:)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So you're saying you need a minimum of 25 posts in order to sell a watch on RWI, but you don't know how to get your post count up ?

That's a tough one - I'll have a think, see if there isn't some sort of solution to this.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have 9 more post which are relevant it says. how can I get this number up so I can scam other members based upon this blatant advertising of watches I may, or may not, have?

Huh?

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Well you might not know how to raise your post count but you certainly are on a good way to having it reset . :crazy:

Last edited:

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
You can A - post some things that are worth posting and relevant to questions on this forum with some REAL knowledge and your experiences

Or you can B - shell out some funds and become a supporter and help this great site continue getting better ..

Dont just post whore just to SELL SOMETHING and dissapear !! --- Its kinda frowned upon.....

:drinks_cheers:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasonp

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Post a few wristies and pay for supporting status as said.... problem solved