• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Total newbie need help...how many replica versions for Rolex Sub and Aquanuat 5165A?

JEDIS

Looking Around
14/11/19
Help please :( at first I thought there were simply the Class "A , B & C" replicas meaning very good, good and bad copies. Then upon reading up seems like there are so many versions out there...don't wanna buy and feel like a fool walking around with a Submariner that gives itself away from 10feet out ;) ....
so basically all I want is a Rolex Sub date or no date and an Aquanuat 5165A.

any help will be greatly appreciated :)

thanks in advance :)

regards

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
Yup good start to read ard. The versions are basically the “latest” models available, similar to iPhone 7, 8, X and so on.

Look at the major brands (noob, arf, VRF), there’s many discussions on it. Read ard those comparison and review articles before finding a factory and dealer you are comfortable with.

Good luck and have fun!

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Help please :( at first I thought there were simply the Class "A , B & C" replicas meaning very good, good and bad copies. Then upon reading up seems like there are so many versions out there...don't wanna buy and feel like a fool walking around with a Submariner that gives itself away from 10feet out ;) ....
so basically all I want is a Rolex Sub date or no date and an Aquanuat 5165A.

any help will be greatly appreciated :)

thanks in advance :)

regards

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome: