• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi RWI - Searching TD for JLC and Rolex via UK to EU

mrwi

Horology Curious
13/11/19
Hi there,

This is my second account because I lost my old credentials and mail. So I'm not totally new to this forum, but still a noob. ;)
Good chance to say how great this forum is. All this information, help, communication with trusted td and reviews is phenomenal! Thanks!

At the moment I'm searching for a TD to send me JLC and Rolex via UK to EU (payment CC or PP).

- JLC Master Ultra Thin Moonphase steel/white GF V2 (prefered)
- Rolex Datejust 16200 steel/silver (small roman) no jubilee (prefered)

The JLC is set to GF V2 because of the huge threads here at the forum and my own research on pics in stores.

The Rolex I don't know if noob or what else. But I would like to have one TD for both if possible.

But a dream that probably will not come true is to get the old version of the Rolex 16200 with narrow indicators, as in the picture below.
If you have any idea where to get it, feel free to answer or pm me. used would also be ok. I know noob produced it at least until 2016.

Greetings Mr. Wi

heLA4.jpg

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Why don't you try as they are based in the UK and have built a very good reputation.