• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green as Green can be!

norabdrab

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/19
Hello All,
New to the game. I'm looking for a gold rolex rep, possibly a Daytona or Datejust. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

norabdrab

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/19
So I have checked out the new member info on who makes what best. It looks like a good rep of a YG Rolex Day Date hasn't been produced since 2017. Is there a TD that has a newer more accurate to gen version?

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
So I have checked out the new member info on who makes what best. It looks like a good rep of a YG Rolex Day Date hasn't been produced since 2017. Is there a TD that has a newer more accurate to gen version?

All you have to do is look through the site information like we all do.

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14

Welcome to the forum, you could have a look through this thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

When you have an idea of what you want, go to the TD section and pick one, most of the listings on TD's sites are in date order, listed latest first. Probably best to look at offerings from either Noob or ARF. The ordering process and delivery takes a few weeks so don't worry it will eventually arrive. Good luck