• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

high quality replicas

dionkey92

Looking Around
11/11/19
hello everyone! ????
I want a high quality Patek Philippe replica. I don't care how much it costs.
I've had a look on Chinanoobwatch and replicahaus but I can't be sure who is real online and who is fake. Could someone please point me in the right direction - i mean to sites you've personally used. I want a clone. Thanks!

Last edited:

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Look in the trusted dealer section. It has pre-vetted dealers that you can trust !

Also look at the Patek forum to find out more about the specific reps you are interested in.

Lots of good info here for you to read and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
hello everyone! ????
I want a high quality Patek Philippe replica. I don't care how much it costs.
I've had a look on Chinanoobwatch and replicahaus but I can't be sure who is real online and who is fake. Could someone please point me in the right direction - i mean to sites you've personally used. I want a clone. Thanks!

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome:

gustavgnoetgen

Horology Curious
1/12/19
Hamburg, Germany
hi, Nov. 2019 I bought a watch by chinanoobwatch and unfortunatly I had very bad experience. This trader didn´t deliver my ordered watch but annother different (worst) quality. The service is horrable. My complaint he doesnb´care. Be warned !!!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI. Visit our Patek Philippe sub-forum and search for additional information about the particular watch you're interested in. Buy only from RWI's list of Trusted Dealers, but do research each dealers policy regarding customs seizures.