• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member; extreme noob - would love some help buying in EU.

SteffanAM

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Hi all,

After several months of thinking about buying some rep. watches, I've decided to give it a go. In my time searching, I recall finding a TD who sent the watches from England - but I cant recall the TD. I've searched the forum, but no luck unfortionatly.

The reason I'm looking for a TD who'll sent from England, is that it entirely removes the odds of my loosing my newly purchased watches to customs. (I live in Denmark - which has extreme strict laws against purchases and enourmous taxes (35%)).

I'm sorry, i'm not able to find the TD myself, but I've tried without any luck and only found some sketchy sites on the internet, which I've learned (from the forum), that I need to stay away from. :)

Hope you lads 'n ladies are able to help me, since this is the final request i'm having before actually ordering.

(I'm looking for a DateJust and Daytona watch, if this is needed information)

Thanks a lot for the help.

SteffanAM.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi all,

After several months of thinking about buying some rep. watches, I've decided to give it a go. In my time searching, I recall finding a TD who sent the watches from England - but I cant recall the TD. I've searched the forum, but no luck unfortionatly.

The reason I'm looking for a TD who'll sent from England, is that it entirely removes the odds of my loosing my newly purchased watches to customs. (I live in Denmark - which has extreme strict laws against purchases and enourmous taxes (35%)).

I'm sorry, i'm not able to find the TD myself, but I've tried without any luck and only found some sketchy sites on the internet, which I've learned (from the forum), that I need to stay away from. :)

Hope you lads 'n ladies are able to help me, since this is the final request i'm having before actually ordering.

(I'm looking for a DateJust and Daytona watch, if this is needed information)

Thanks a lot for the help.

SteffanAM.

Here you go:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/supermirrors-buyer-reviews

SteffanAM

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Thanks all - i've started communication with Sead, who's helping me out with all my questions. What a lad!

And thank you all for the warm welcome to the forums. I'm really looking forward to recieving my new purchases.

Last edited: