• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2 reps ordered

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Just placed 2 orders. My first rep is 116613lb Rolex ARF blue sub. From Bk with mod upgrades (Quality) My second order is omega seamaster aqua terra Black dial SS bracelet. From (intime) Both stunning watches in my opinion. $1280.00 worth every penny in my eyes. Patients is a virtue. If they arrive before Xmas I'll be happy chappy. Fingers crossed.

Chromo_77

Looking Around
11/11/19
London Uk
Hi everyone! - new member myself. Mike4r both beautiful watches! Fingers crossed they both arrive in time for Christmas. Hopefully you'll post some pictures once they've arrived? Welcome to RWI :)

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Hi chromo yes I will for sure. Just received Qc pics of Omega seamaster aqua terra. Pics have been approved. As Rwi rule I don't think I'm able to show Qc pics? Maybe senior member can clarify. But will post pics once it arrives. Communication with intime watches has been Exellent.

Adrenix

5/12/18
I think if you have approved the QC and accepted the watch then you are allowed to post the pictures on here.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Hey Mike4r
welcome to RWI. Congrats on your purchases. I'm pretty confident they will be with you quicker than you think. My last watch took a week. That's from ordering to doorstep. I'm U.K as well.
But that does depend on your TD.
You will be pleasantly surprised as to the quality of the watches. Have a look on M2M as well. Get to know the factories and what kind of quality to expect. A lot of the older models that are discontinued are sometimes of superior build to the newer versions. That's where M2M and reading up comes in handy.(Member to Member) section

GL and have fun.

Reactions: Mike4r

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
welcome Mike and enjoy it here
good luck with your purchase arriving on time, you deserve not to be dissappointed

Chromo_77

Looking Around
11/11/19
London Uk
Mike4r QC of the Omega looks great! Wear it in good health - looking forward to seeing the next order! Still yet to make my first order, so its great to hear how smooth the process was for you. After reading and sieving through the vast knowledge & buyer reviews RWI has to offer, I was quite keen to go with Truetime168 (Lucy), as has very good QC. I know it takes longer with her, but as everyone says, this hobby is a waiting game. Will be sure to let you know when I’ve taken the plunge! Again, congrats on the Omega :)

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Chromo_77 cheers. As for my other Rolex rep. Bk is awaiting for it to arrive from factory, Then it might be help up in backlog! Before he maKes the final gen like mod upgrades to watch! Bk doesn't send Qc pics either!! I'm estimating 6 to 7 weeks! Of patience with this rep. It will be worth the wait. The more you buy the more patient you become from my experience. There are some beautiful watches for sale on M2M forum too! Good prices! Might be worth a look? & I'm hearing good reviews from jtime. Either way, Good luck.

Chromo_77

Looking Around
11/11/19
London Uk
Mike4r What mods did you go for from BK? I’ve heard great things about him, so i’m sure you’ll be very happy with the watch when it arrives - looking forward to seeing pictures! How much was the watch from BK including mods if you don’t mind me asking?
Yes i’ve been looking in m2m section when i get the chance to see what they have to offer.
Thanks mate, will be sure to keep you posted

Mike4r

Horology Curious
Been away on holiday. Returned home & collected my Rep omega seamaster. First impressions? Very impressed with feel & build quality. One week on? Just become bit more picky! Once excitement retracts. Before I mention my picks! Do I think this watch is excellent value for money I paid? 100% Would I purchase from this TD again. Absolutely. Ok onto my 2 picks! I first picked up on, non existentcy of night lume? Availability? So I blitzed it under UV light for 15 min. The results were impressive! But we're short lived? Which brings me to scratch my head! For a super clone, with such build quality! To fall short on "lume" ?? Brightness! Maybe it's done on for a reason? Who knows! The only other pick I noticed? Altering it time, There is a lot of play before needles move. But only i know about these two picks! For the money I paid who can Grumble. It shits allover my last td purchase for quality that's for sure.