• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New here, G'day

santovince

Looking Around
4/11/19
I've been searching the webs about reps and this forum always seems to be in the search results with good advice, so decided to join now that I'm about ready to pull the trigger..

So I have decided to go with the AP 15400 JF V5 from the hontwatch.ru site, as I see this is a TD I am confident I will receive what is advertised, I have had a read through as much as I can on this forum so I can have an easy transaction,
question I have is, whats the best way to pay for this? and will there be any extra fees or delivery charges to Australia?

thanks

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
Probably easiest to get an answer would be from the TD themselves.

Most more senior forum dwellers avoid using credit cards, as the TDs tend to use somewhat dodgy clearing houses (as they are the only ones willing to process the transaction) which results in some added fees that can be substantial. There is also a chance of abuse of the card. Alternative methods are preferred, but they depend on the TD. There are tutorials available on this forum for more exotic types of payment (like bitcoin).

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Delivery to OZ is reasonably easy, get it sent EMS tho not DHL.
I'm unsure as to what payment methods Hont is currently taking. That is best answered by him.

santovince

Looking Around
4/11/19
yeah I would like to avoid using cc and I'll go with EMS if I have the option, Thank you very much,

santovince

Looking Around
4/11/19
thanks for quick replies, I have no luck getting in contact with that site, no problem I have tried another TD and have had a very quick response.. awesome forum, thanks again