• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing myself! (And if you like, share your own grail watch)

Martin076

Looking Around
14/10/19
Dear Members,

My name is Maarten (maybe easier to call me Martin)! I am a watch lover from the Netherlands. A came across your website and it looks really amazing. I a bit new to all of this so i haven't figured everything out yet. Allready al saw some amazing watches on this site and one of my grail watches myself is a Rolex GMT Master 6452 with a jubilee bracelet. I have brought a few watches from DHgate till now. The watches that i brought from there weren't very good, and i saw some people already here that warned me to not buy any watches from that site. fortunately i found this site! If you want to share you favourite watch with me or want to share some tips or tricks i would very much appreciate that!

Thank you for reading and...

Greetings from a watch love named Martin!

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
Welcome to the game, Maarten.

The best tip anyone can give you - Read, read and keep reading - get to know who makes what which might interest you. Search for the answers to questions before you ask them on the forums. Chances are, your question has been asked in other ways or even the same way, and has been answered many times before.

Grail - a factory mint 16800 from straight after the switch to WG in the brief window before the 16800 in 316L gave way to the year of the 168000 in 904L. An epitaph for Rolex as a tool watch.

Reactions: Martin076

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Welcome to the forum Maarten,

I echo our friend here, read lots and subscribe to your fav posts about a particular watch. Ask smart questions, there are lots and lots of members here willing to help new guys to the game, like me and you. After 2 years here I have completed a collection of 21 pieces. My favourite is the DateJust 41 fluted bezel on a jubilee... it is just iconic in every way.

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Welcome to RWI, here you will find a plethora of information from some very knowledgable and distinguished members who rate amongst the most experienced in the world of Reps.
Enjoy and be prepared for any dry humour.