• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's been awhile..............a few years actually

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Hello everyone. My name is George. I live in Ohio in the U.S. I've been a member here for several years but life took kind of a turn for me the last few years so I was out of the rep market for awhile. I have been collecting watches my whole life, as a kid buying them from garage sales or flea markets. Just have always been fascinated with watches and how they work. I'm going to make a post talking about the last few years and what's been happening in my life but I just wanted to say hi and I've missed all of you guys. Missed the friendships I made here and talking with everyone. I haven't had a watch on my wrist in at least a couple years. I've never gone that long without a watch. So I'm so excited to be back. Lucy is shipping my new watch today. She's always been my dealer and such a great lady to talk to. and she's so particular about sending you the best quality watch she can find. I've always admired that about her and the fact that she always asks about how you are doing and family or other things you've talked about in the past. She always gets my recommendation. But I'll make a post about my order with her in another post. I'm sure a lot of you that know me know exactly what watch I purchased. lol. Yes, I'm still obsessed with that watch and have missed it so much. Some may remember that I used to work in the wild animal rescue field. I rescued sick and injured wild predators and other wild animals, rehabilitated them, then worked with my DNR offices to release the ones that could go back into the wild and the ones that could not go back I would find homes either at an accredited facility like a sanctuary, zoo or private individual with credentials. Or in many cases I kept the animal and gave it a forever home with me. I used to share my animals here with everyone and the funny stories that I had and videos, especially of my bobcat Benji, who touched my life more than any rescue I have ever done. Just an amazing little guy that brought so much joy to millions of people around the world thanks to Youtube. I know a lot of you know he passed away a couple years ago, which was one of the hardest things I've had to go through, and because of the situation surrounding it. But I haven't rescued since then either. But I'm taking baby steps now getting back into the watch world. and back into helping animals again. But it's great to be back, I've missed talking to all of you and look forward to being back and learning all about all of this new technology that I have been seeing here the last couple days. Thank you, and look forward to talking to a lot of you again. Thanks, George.

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Hi George,

Welcome back, from someone that joined way later than yourself! ;-). Interesting stories, looking forward to reading more from you.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
George! About time you showed up!

egroegart

1/7/13
Hi George,

Welcome back, from someone that joined way later than yourself! ;-). Interesting stories, looking forward to reading more from you.

Hey Boss. I'm a little late to the party. A couple years late. haha. Glad to be back. Made my first purchase. Feels so good.

Reactions: P@t

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Hey George. I reckon those animals have been missing you just as much by the sounds of it :)

bobandshawn

Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Good to have you back George. I remember when Benji just shut down and it broke my heart. I've had and lost some very special little friends over the years as well.

B

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
George! Welcome back! Great to have you back. We started almost at the same time together and like you, went out of the rep game as well. I'm slowly getting back as well. It's great to hear from you again.