• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie from the US

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Newbie found this site and already have learned alot. Have a ways to go to understand all the lingo and tips. Looking forward to my first rep, I currently have 3 gen
breitling avenger II seawolf
Tudor black bay
Omega speedy

Recently had a baby and buying gen has gone out the window, so now looking to get some watches I never thought I could!

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Not the best photo but you get the idea!
2b446ff867155a17959843a9fba3d73b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raddave

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Welcome!
You have beautiful gens. You will definitely find many nice reps. Make sure you read how the rep world works, the TDs, common payment issues and many more.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Yeah I would say the payment issue is the only thing that scares me, I read a bunch but so many recommendations I get confused bitcoin this and that. I have no clue how to do bitcoin haha. I reached out to a few members to buy after reading that's the best way to buy and no one wants to do business due to me being so new. Working on being a supporter of the forum so hopefully that will help. I have a long list of watches I would love

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Yeah I would say the payment issue is the only thing that scares me, I read a bunch but so many recommendations I get confused bitcoin this and that. I have no clue how to do bitcoin haha. I reached out to a few members to buy after reading that's the best way to buy and no one wants to do business due to me being so new. Working on being a supporter of the forum so hopefully that will help. I have a long list of watches I would love

Yeah, I am not familiar with bitcoin either, but I’ve been here a while and had great relationship with several TDs so they let pay them via paypal which is very convenient. You will get there. Patience and unnecessary money wasting are required in the rep game.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Appreciate that look forward to learning more with all the knowledge around here

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Veliki Kupus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/19
Hey - welcome! Fairly new myself but I recently took the plunge and ordered my first rep about a 2-3 weeks back (expecting it to arrive any day now). I ended up using bitcoin for the purchase and it wasn’t too hard to manage. There’s a sticky on RWI on how to get started with bitcoin, let me see if I can link it....

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

Veliki Kupus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/19
Just go to the sub forum -> new members area -> replica FAQ -> bitcoin tutorial...

There’s pictures and all, found it super helpful. Sorry I couldn’t link, can’t seem to copy the thread.

Last edited: