• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello, from bonny Scotland

hifimad

Horology Curious
27/9/19
UK
I have been researching rep watches and every time I googled something a result from this forum seemed to appear. I also noticed that daft questions were answered respectfully rather than the aggressive put downs I read in other watch forums. It seemed like a nice environment with a bunch of cool folk so I decided to sign up. I look forward to contributing.

I have a few reps ranging from an Omega PO, via a Brietling SuperOcean and AP ceramic through to a cheap and cheerful Rolex Oyster Perpetual with a grey face from DHGate.

Most of my reps are a couple of years old and I thought about doing a long term ownership review. I often thought reps look great out of the box but how are they looking and working after a few years of usage. Do they last? Do you think there would there be any interest in that kind of review? After all most of my watches have been superseded by newer models.

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to meeting my fellow members!