• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there @all

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Hi folks,
new to the forum and wanted to say hello from Germany.
I have been around watches for 30years now which started with some used Gen watches like GP, Omega, Fortis and the like after having finished university.
In the early 2000's I sort of got tired with it, sold almost everything off and stayed clean for quite a while.
About 5 years ago I started out again with some Microbrand stuff aka Steinhart, Armida, Kemmner, ... and by accident stumbled across Replicas and as of then I am back to business more than ever with a 20+ collection of PAM, Rolex, Breitling, Omega Replicas plus another 20+ Microbrand watches (mostly divers).
Although having spent a total sum eqivalent to more than one Gen I kind of hate to throw my hard worked for money after those ripping off bastards from Switzerland who make nice designs but are totally overpriced due to having created an elite space around their products with the clientele who mostly believe they need the watch to show off their wealth (=lenght of their d...).
Of course there are people around who don't fit into this prejudice and those of you please excuse my harsh words. :facepalm:
I do wear my Replicas with pride and when asked about them I do enjoy disclosing at what price one can get them particularly to guys who have spent a fortune on a Gen. :console:
Looking forward to exchange with you guys about our mutual hobby.
Sincerely
R

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Welcome R, I have a similar watch history ...
Actually there are really good replicas or even better
Franken watches so there is really no need for a Gen, maybe one or two!
But to be serious you don´t want to wear the same watch every day!
So enjoy the forum!
:cheers:
Regards
Olli