• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to the forum & the rep game

Kalmine64

Patron
Certified
21/9/19
EU
Hi all,

I’ve been reading this forum for a few weeks now, documenting myself and learning about the rep world. Great community and lots and lots of informations available!!

I still continue to read and inform myself as I contemplate the purchase of a rep Daytona 116500.. All the topics available have helped me a lot understand differences with factories, TDs etc... I expect to go ahead soon as I feel way less unsecured after reading your posts, so thanks for that!

I will monitor as well the m2m sales section as it could be a good option for a first buy of rep; maybe coming from a EU/UK seller, what would you advise?

Anyway, happy to join this forum as I’m passionate of watches, notably Rolex, but grey market prices have gone too crazy for me to follow...

Few words to present myself : 30 yo living in France, I own a couple of gen watches (submariner 14060m, date 1500, jlc reverso dualface, omega speedmaster, longines legend diver). No rep owned yet, expect maybe a Daytona I bought in Italy 15y ago and that has disappeared since then...

Looking forward to discuss with all of you

cheers

Kalmine64

Patron
Certified
21/9/19
EU
Thank you P@t; I’ve read the post already, lots of info!
Thanks for the French forum as well, will look at it !!

Reactions: P@t