• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thought I should introduce myself - complete newbie to RWI and tappatalk

JMill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/19
Hi all,

I'm a watch enthusiast from Australia!

I've been a regular lurker and peruser of the reptime and reptimebst and recently have become a more active member. As a result I've been scammed (I got my money back thanks to the bank) but I'm really enjoying the community and discussions around replicas.

I currently have in my rep collection a GMF 904L yachtmaster and a KMF Aquanaut. I've also got a 6263 daytona on the way from Trusty Time that I plan on modifying with a Rubys dial and bezel to start... I am looking for a thread on modifying the 6263 (if such a thread exists) so I can figure out if the parts I want to order will actually fit my watch!

I must say, from sifting through some threads and posts on the RWI forum, I love the community that you guys have going on here, so cudos to you. I'm looking forward to becoming a more active member on this forum and figuring out how the RWI forum actually functions as I'm currently flying blind!

Have a great weekend all!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk