• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello!!

phaturkey

Looking Around
3/8/19
Hey guys!

I found this site while daydreaming about watches and I guess I found the right rabbit hole. I'm a young adult who loves the design of some watches, but as such I'm priced out of the designs that catch my eye. In doing my own research, it's really hard to find what I really like in the budget I have, and it's hard to find out what's legit or not since there's such a large mass of watch sellers in the internet.

I'm hoping by hanging out here I'll learn over time and find the replica for me.

Thanks for any hospitality, I'm excited to be here and learn :)

Reactions: Hor-Fan

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Hey guys!

I found this site while daydreaming about watches and I guess I found the right rabbit hole. I'm a young adult who loves the design of some watches, but as such I'm priced out of the designs that catch my eye. In doing my own research, it's really hard to find what I really like in the budget I have, and it's hard to find out what's legit or not since there's such a large mass of watch sellers in the internet.

I'm hoping by hanging out here I'll learn over time and find the replica for me.

Thanks for any hospitality, I'm excited to be here and learn :)

Hi there, welcome to RWI!

Your story sounds familiar, almost all newbie's have to deal with that... ;)

Check out this post for a selection of interesting threads to get you on your way!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Enjoy! :D

Last edited: