• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

G'day!

paulieveee

Horology Curious
4/9/19
Australia
G'day all,

Paul here from 'straya.

Love for watches came from mum and dad. When dad proposed, he did it with a quartz Omega Constellation (he got a matching one for himself of course) and mum said yes. The rest is history.

Fastfoward, I moved to the bush with my wife to be closer to her family, when we start ours. Life here is so different from Sydney, suffice it to say, I have too much time on my hands.

First and foremost, I love whisky. Like, Ron Burgandy type of love.
Second, I love sneakers. It reminds me of a simpler time in my life.
Watches are a good conversation continuity segue when I VC mum and dad every other day.

Dream is to own a Grand Seiko. But until that day comes...

My first grab is a VSF AT 8500 James Bond from TT. Brazen, but I love it.

Hope that image came through okay. If not, try here. My wrist is not that ugly, its just the heavy editing I did to show off the dial :)

I know I've got a lot to learn, which is why I'm here. baby steps.

Anyway, I hope to purchase many more reps along with gens in my life and one day own that Grand Seiko :)

Lovely to meet you all and hope to learn alot.

Cheers,

Paulie

Last edited:

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Thanks P@t!

mm. those upload instructions ain't working. I'll find a way around it.

For me the best way is the Tapatalk app on my iPhone that allows me to upload right from my camera roll. Probably also available for other brand phones.

paulieveee

Horology Curious
4/9/19
Australia
For me the best way is the Tapatalk app on my iPhone that allows me to upload right from my camera roll. Probably also available for other brand phones.
Thanks for that! Wonder if the photo attached this time?
904a19bf21b1137c421639fc56f33ac4.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: P@t