• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Jason.TC

Looking Around
28/1/21
Sydney
Hi guys :)
Thanks for the helpful info page. As a fellow enthusiast I'm stoked to see there's a community of us here! Looking forward to digging through some of these threads.

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
New here, just trying to find my feet.
I have purchased 3 replicas in the past. 1 was high spec, and with my limited knowledge I would say the other 2 were very middle of the road.
I am here to learn and find my next rep watch. Hopefully being here will put me in a good position to get the best value for money.

Buythedip

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. You've come to the right place to learn about replica watches. All the best.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for all the info and he effort involved putting it all together.

Str4pped

Horology Curious
27/3/21
Just a new member saying hello. Thanks for all the pointers they are really useful.
I've used RWI many times so i thought I'd join the community to say thank you and hopefully contribute.
​​​​​​I have a couple of reps not fantastic ones. But with your help I'd like to rectify that. Cheers ????
​​​​​​

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just a new member saying hello. Thanks for all the pointers they are really useful.
I've used RWI many times so i thought I'd join the community to say thank you and hopefully contribute.
​​​​​​I have a couple of reps not fantastic ones. But with your help I'd like to rectify that. Cheers ????
​​​​​​

Welcome and enjoy your stay. All the best.

twillis22

Horology Curious
29/3/21
Thanks so much for the info. A lot to learn but it's great seeing how helpful this community is.

Dannygboy103

Looking Around
10/4/21
Hey folks. I’m uk based with a pristine Rolex sub v7 but looking to move it on and swap for something new. I have photo and specs for those interested. Cheers

Reactions: Andrea conte

sscosta1961

Looking Around
16/4/21
Hi, I am new here but I like the goals of this forum, so I will read a lot from here going fwd. Glad I found you :)
I am US based and do not currently own any reps, but I hope I can cross that bridge with your help! I would like to get a submarine 116610LN. I have been reading and seem to have seen a good trend around the VS3135. Any supporters?

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi, I am new here but I like the goals of this forum, so I will read a lot from here going fwd. Glad I found you :)
I am US based and do not currently own any reps, but I hope I can cross that bridge with your help! I would like to get a submarine 116610LN. I have been reading and seem to have seen a good trend around the VS3135. Any supporters?

Welcome and enjoy your stay. From what I've read its a good movement. All the best.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

Its a great Movement (still talking about a chinese Replica...).
Feels Good, looks good. Seems quite stable.

angrynewb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/21
USA
Greetings, new guy here just getting into the watch hobby. It looks like you guys have put a lot of useful information together about rep watches, I look forward to reading through all of this information and hopefully making my first rep purchase once the factories are back up and running.

Reactions: Tashyletashtash

Tashyletashtash

Looking Around
12/4/21
Hello hi ????

Newbie here to the sub, looking forward to researching ladies reps from the knowledge posted here (thanks ????) upgrading from DHG beaters and contribute to the community :)

interested in cartier & Rolex..

Reactions: Bmtt88