• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
I’m a new member. From the Philippines. Just wanted to say hi. I own about 4 reps. 5711 ornamental AP. Daytona. And aquanaut

welcome bro, visit the the country club if you have time.. to meet other forum members from ph

Last edited:

alexxali

Looking Around
19/3/20
Hye guys alex here I have a best clones offer for you . we have quality clones treated with care. free of mites, aphids, pests, mold, mildew and other hosts of diseases.
Clones list:
San Fernando Valley (SFV) OG
Better Than Yours (BTY) OG
Skywalker OG
GG4
Gelato #33, Gelato #41 and Gelato #45
and many more.......
Targeted areas: Los Angeles and Inland Empire,
Kindly visit us,
https://twitter.com/SixtyTrees

wAterHead

Horology Curious
20/3/20
I believe I may have posted my introduction in the wrong area. I am new to this board. I am interested primarily in dive watches. My beater watch is an old Aqualand that refuses to quit. I am interested in buying a base watch, and adding genuine parts as I go along. Either a Submariner ( of course ), or a Seamaster will be my first purchase.

Sunntown

Horology Curious
18/4/20
Belgium
Hi to everyone!

I'm from Belgium. Long time ago I was fond of watches - loved them, ripped them apart,reassembled and sold them for fun. When I finally matured, I had to become an engineer and leave my hobbies behind. For a while, I even thought that a wrist horloge subject was not interesting to anyone anymore. Accidentally wandering on this forum I was pretty glad to find out that watch affection is still here and quality reps got even better.

edeb2710

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/4/20
SPAM

Last edited by a moderator:

steve2566

Looking Around
29/4/20
Hi all, Can anyone point me in the direction (or link) to the area for a watch request please. Thanks

Mike33

Looking Around
1/5/20
Hello everyone, I'm new and I'm French. great forum and I'm happy to participate. I have already learned a lot by going through it, thank you all :)

Likespicytofu

Horology Curious
5/5/20
Hi everyone!

just recently joined and have been reading all these interesting posts on Reps! I’m actually in the Market for a few Reps and this has been the most informative and self assuring forum! Already in contact with a TD (M) and he has been So so so so useful and welcoming!

ive already forwarded this forum to few other friends who are in the Market for Reps as well!

thank you for the effort for putting all this information up! Really really appreciate it!

thanks

G

Reactions: Shauny73

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Newbee here. Just ordered my first rep with Andrew at TT ( Rolex pro hunter military) got my fingers crossed for a positive experience. I understand the wait will be longer due to covid 19

sjvir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/20
New member here from Denmark, hello everybody:) Just got my first rep watch, Omega from Andrew at TT, great experience, great watch, thanks a lot :howdy: Greetings Søren

Celine1221

Looking Around
14/5/20
Hello everyone, I'm new and I'm living in Edinburgh. it's great forum and provide more info. I'm happy to participate and become the member. I have already learned a lot by going through it, thank you all :) ~~

vau

Looking Around
15/5/20
Hi everyone. I've been lurking around for a while, finally decided to join. A ton of interesting read ahead, it's like a whole new universe opened up. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for right now, but absolutely fascinated by the range of things you guys put info together on.

Kujiwa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/20
Hello am American somewhat familiar with luxury watches and replica looking to start investing in perfect rep gen watches