Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much, very helpful and informative!

Comment

You're welcome and enjoy your stay. All the best.

Comment

Hi guys
        Thanks for the helpful info page. As a fellow enthusiast I'm stoked to see there's a community of us here! Looking forward to digging through some of these threads.

Comment

大家好你们好

Comment

New here, just trying to find my feet.
            I have purchased 3 replicas in the past. 1 was high spec, and with my limited knowledge I would say the other 2 were very middle of the road.
            I am here to learn and find my next rep watch. Hopefully being here will put me in a good position to get the best value for money.

Buythedip

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay. You've come to the right place to learn about replica watches. All the best.

Comment

Thanks for all the info and he effort involved putting it all together.
                'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Just a new member saying hello. Thanks for all the pointers they are really useful.
                  I've used RWI many times so i thought I'd join the community to say thank you and hopefully contribute.
                  ​​​​​​I have a couple of reps not fantastic ones. But with your help I'd like to rectify that. Cheers ????
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Str4pped View Post
                    Just a new member saying hello. Thanks for all the pointers they are really useful.
                    I've used RWI many times so i thought I'd join the community to say thank you and hopefully contribute.
                    ​​​​​​I have a couple of reps not fantastic ones. But with your help I'd like to rectify that. Cheers ????
                    ​​​​​​
                    Welcome and enjoy your stay. All the best.

Comment

Thanks so much for the info. A lot to learn but it's great seeing how helpful this community is.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hey folks. I’m uk based with a pristine Rolex sub v7 but looking to move it on and swap for something new. I have photo and specs for those interested. Cheers

Comment

Bonjour à tous.

Comment

Hi, I am new here but I like the goals of this forum, so I will read a lot from here going fwd. Glad I found you :-)
                              I am US based and do not currently own any reps, but I hope I can cross that bridge with your help! I would like to get a submarine 116610LN. I have been reading and seem to have seen a good trend around the VS3135. Any supporters?
                              Last edited by sscosta1961; 16-04-21, 01:39.

Comment

Originally posted by sscosta1961 View Post
                                Hi, I am new here but I like the goals of this forum, so I will read a lot from here going fwd. Glad I found you :-)
                                I am US based and do not currently own any reps, but I hope I can cross that bridge with your help! I would like to get a submarine 116610LN. I have been reading and seem to have seen a good trend around the VS3135. Any supporters?
                                Welcome and enjoy your stay. From what I've read its a good movement. All the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X