• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Jason.TC

Looking Around
28/1/21
Sydney
Hi guys :)
Thanks for the helpful info page. As a fellow enthusiast I'm stoked to see there's a community of us here! Looking forward to digging through some of these threads.

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
New here, just trying to find my feet.
I have purchased 3 replicas in the past. 1 was high spec, and with my limited knowledge I would say the other 2 were very middle of the road.
I am here to learn and find my next rep watch. Hopefully being here will put me in a good position to get the best value for money.

Buythedip

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. You've come to the right place to learn about replica watches. All the best.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for all the info and he effort involved putting it all together.

Str4pped

Horology Curious
27/3/21
Just a new member saying hello. Thanks for all the pointers they are really useful.
I've used RWI many times so i thought I'd join the community to say thank you and hopefully contribute.
​​​​​​I have a couple of reps not fantastic ones. But with your help I'd like to rectify that. Cheers ????
​​​​​​

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just a new member saying hello. Thanks for all the pointers they are really useful.
I've used RWI many times so i thought I'd join the community to say thank you and hopefully contribute.
​​​​​​I have a couple of reps not fantastic ones. But with your help I'd like to rectify that. Cheers ????
​​​​​​

Welcome and enjoy your stay. All the best.

twillis22

Horology Curious
29/3/21
Thanks so much for the info. A lot to learn but it's great seeing how helpful this community is.

Dannygboy103

Looking Around
10/4/21
Hey folks. I’m uk based with a pristine Rolex sub v7 but looking to move it on and swap for something new. I have photo and specs for those interested. Cheers

Reactions: Andrea conte

sscosta1961

Looking Around
16/4/21
Hi, I am new here but I like the goals of this forum, so I will read a lot from here going fwd. Glad I found you :)
I am US based and do not currently own any reps, but I hope I can cross that bridge with your help! I would like to get a submarine 116610LN. I have been reading and seem to have seen a good trend around the VS3135. Any supporters?

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi, I am new here but I like the goals of this forum, so I will read a lot from here going fwd. Glad I found you :)
I am US based and do not currently own any reps, but I hope I can cross that bridge with your help! I would like to get a submarine 116610LN. I have been reading and seem to have seen a good trend around the VS3135. Any supporters?

Welcome and enjoy your stay. From what I've read its a good movement. All the best.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

Its a great Movement (still talking about a chinese Replica...).
Feels Good, looks good. Seems quite stable.

angrynewb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/21
USA
Greetings, new guy here just getting into the watch hobby. It looks like you guys have put a lot of useful information together about rep watches, I look forward to reading through all of this information and hopefully making my first rep purchase once the factories are back up and running.

Reactions: Tashyletashtash

Tashyletashtash

Looking Around
12/4/21
Hello hi ????

Newbie here to the sub, looking forward to researching ladies reps from the knowledge posted here (thanks ????) upgrading from DHG beaters and contribute to the community :)

interested in cartier & Rolex..

Reactions: Bmtt88