• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Welcome.

That would be a 5512. A 5513 mostly has 2 lines and not 4.

9488ad78da0295caadd0dd8f89d92919.jpg

a2e2b4b119df70dcf26d382eb52ce897.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 55131972

pabloneco

Horology Curious
29/7/20
Impressive source of knowledge. I don't even know where to start.... Wait... This was it. Thanks!

Evberkel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Hey guys and girls,

New here. What i want is more info about clone Rolex watches. I think i am in the correct place. Previous owner of a gen rolex gmt master 2 but sold it because needed the money for my house. Now looking for a replica that setisfies my needs. (For the cost of 1 service of my gen rolex ????) Kind regards, Edwin

Reactions: tkingjr

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Hey guys and girls,

New here. What i want is more info about clone Rolex watches. I think i am in the correct place. Previous owner of a gen rolex gmt master 2 but sold it because needed the money for my house. Now looking for a replica that setisfies my needs. (For the cost of 1 service of my gen rolex ????) Kind regards, Edwin

Hi Edwin, welcome and have a good read. Check the first post in this thread, start reading and take it from there. You are definitely in the right place if you are looking for info.

Reactions: Evberkel

mrln

25/11/20
EU
Hey,

I have been a silent reader for weeks and finally signed up. So far, thank you for all the information and knowledge I already got here. I still hesitate to buy the first Rep. But i don't think it can take much longer. Some more reads here, some more there... ;)

Thanks for taking me in!

Reactions: tkingjr

coconutjoe

Horology Curious
10/12/20
Fantastic information. I am truly glad that I found this forum. A wealth of knowledge.
I want to thank all contributing members!!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hey,

I have been a silent reader for weeks and finally signed up. So far, thank you for all the information and knowledge I already got here. I still hesitate to buy the first Rep. But i don't think it can take much longer. Some more reads here, some more there... ;)

Thanks for taking me in!

If you need help with a Breitling I can guide you. Or if you have a general question just ask. It is a delight seeing a new member reading instead of expecting to be spoon-fed. Welcome to RWI.

My name is tkingjr. I have an addiction.

Reactions: mrln

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Hi Everyone

First of all thanks to all the people that maintain this forum, it is a wonderful source of information!

I am new, I red all the how to guides and several post before buying my first rep

I would really appreciate an expert help because I have some doubts before confirming the QC that I posted here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/showthread.php?t=9541457

Thanks a lot in advance for who can help me!

T

Phillyf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/21
Ireland
Hi everyone ????.complete newbie here,to the forum and this amazing world of rep watches.for weeks I've been reading as much as I can and trying to soak it all in with the brilliant information and links provided before creating an account.im delighted to be a part of this

Reactions: P..DR..D and DonG

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi everyone ????.complete newbie here,to the forum and this amazing world of rep watches.for weeks I've been reading as much as I can and trying to soak it all in with the brilliant information and links provided before creating an account.im delighted to be a part of this

Welcome and enjoy your stay. You're on the right path, read and learn as much as you can about replica watches. All the best.

Reactions: Phillyf