• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Macreflex

Looking Around
2/12/19
Thanks for the hugely valuable resource, it’s coming in very handy indeed. Brand new to the forum and happy to be part of the community :)

Reactions: P@t

opus42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/19
Wow ! 1:37 AM !!! Have to be up for work soon and I’m still reading these !!!Thanks !!!!! Great info!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

DrKF

Looking Around
21/12/19
Hello everyone. Amazing forum and tremendous information. Just signed up, but have been reading several threads for the past few weeks. I am getting ready for my first buy!

Jyuuken

Horology Curious
7/1/20
Hi All,

new member here. Been keeping a keen eye on the rep scene for a while, have a gen collection but even so it still proves impossible to get some pieces so I’m turning to high quality reps.

thanks and looking forward to learning from everyone!

spaztronic

Horology Curious
9/1/20
Hi all,

I’ve just discovered this forum and spent a good time reading it today, looking for my first purchase. Greetings from Romania.

manmcquinn

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Thank you for taking the time to do this. Looking to buy my first rep soon still doing the research and RWI has been such a valuable and informative resource.