• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Lady member from the US

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Oh hello it’s nice to meet you! He actually isn’t doing all the work for me (since you called him an idiot). I have been doing a ton of research on my own and also reading to even have to knowledge to tell him what I am looking for. I would hope and imagine that anyone on here would do the same for you if you were new.

Thank you for the warm welcome and look forward to being on here with ladies and gentlemen alike.

I was not refering to you in any case, don't missunderstand me.. Be wellcome to the forum and have fun, that's is all about!

PS: I was being sarcastic, I am actually a man.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Ok guys, I am also a girl. Do all the homework for me please.

PS: you id***s

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Really? New member, girl or boy gets the same treatment. She isn't asking the typical noob question. Just saying hi and she has been doing a lot of home work. What is wrong with that? Better than the normal "What is the best Sub" or "Nice watch!" comments. We need good members. So lets keep your comments to a forum friendly attitude. Thanks.