• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am not Italian...

TCBiz

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/7/19
NY, USA
Seems to me that the title is just a little joke after the recent welcome posts titled "I'm Italian" or what not. The guys who initially took offence clearly didn't get the humour, but there's no need to fling sarcasm back either.

Yes, don't see why so many got upset. Sorry for upsetting anyone.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
Coming to you from the US. Thanks for allowing me to join this cool forum. Pretty new to reps but enjoying finding out about them.

Possibly a sincere welcome to the forum is in order.
As you can clearly see, sometimes the most unassuming and mundane wording can get individuals to the point that their Mate find them dangling from that structural wood beam in the Living room. The one that has “Brooks Was Here” carved into it.

TCBiz

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/7/19
NY, USA
Possibly a sincere welcome to the forum is in order.
As you can clearly see, sometimes the most unassuming and mundane wording can get individuals to the point that their Mate find them dangling from that structural wood beam in the Living room. The one that has “Brooks Was Here” carved into it.

Yes, clearly see that now! Clearly my sense of humor must be kept in check here....