• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am not Italian...

TCBiz

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/7/19
NY, USA
Coming to you from the US. Thanks for allowing me to join this cool forum. Pretty new to reps but enjoying finding out about them.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I dont get it either. Perhaps it is Don Giovanni speaking :) Capiche? Or its a message his underlings, Mario, Tazzio & I forget the other, from the Andiamo brotherhood. Maybe Lucca Brazzio.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I don't get it either

Tool: (noun)

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

:finger:

Reactions: 5t3f4n and tkingjr

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Tool: (noun)

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

:finger:

Get over yourself pal. You are coming across as rather borish, rude and rather unpleasant.. your vernacular seems rather limited . If I end up being a ill tempered curmudgeonly and unfriendly as you after all is this time here , I wouldn't stay around that long. .
oh and the word irony seems seems to missing in in your vocabulary. . Jag driver, fake watch, .... you get the picture.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Coming to you from the US. Thanks for allowing me to join this cool forum. Pretty new to reps but enjoying finding out about them.
What are attempting with this thread title?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Get over yourself pal. You are coming across as rather borish, rude and rather unpleasant.. your vernacular seems rather limited . If I end up being a ill tempered curmudgeonly and unfriendly as you after all is this time here , I wouldn't stay around that long. .
oh and the word irony seems seems to missing in in your vocabulary. . Jag driver, fake watch, .... you get the picture.

I've been seeing a pattern with your posts as well

Pull your head in, and take your own advice and have a look in that mirror. You come across exactly as you've described the member you quoted here

Last edited:

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Jason I think it was meant to be an attention grabber. ...,I found it funny. ,others didn't. I added a little humour. Some didn't like that either. My apologies for my part in this . But some people seem to think that they can ride all,over the new guys. .. I don't tolerate shitty behaviour of anyone.. I feel,for the op. It's nor a very good example of what RWI IS about is it.

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Seems to me that the title is just a little joke after the recent welcome posts titled "I'm Italian" or what not. The guys who initially took offence clearly didn't get the humour, but there's no need to fling sarcasm back either.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Tools like you don't last long around here. Ciao

Why did you think that was necessary? He made a joke, what the hell is your problem with that?
Lighten up mate, seriously.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
When working in the Sandbox and certain parts of Africa we used to wear shirts that had "I am not American" on them in Arabic, front and back. No one took offence and we didn't get shot at near as often.

Reactions: XpanzerX

Troklo

23/12/15
Guys I think the OP made the joke because several members before him had a thread title with something along the lines of: "Hi from Italy, Hello I'm Italian" that's all no need to go at each other’s throats for something so insignificant.
Lighten up jeeez