• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Ireland

Hogzy

Horology Curious
7/7/19
EU
Hey all, happy to have found this forum given the amount of scams that appear to be out there. Currently on the hunt for as good a Speedmaster replica as I can get so gonna spend the next few days reviewing and researching as much as I can before buying. Currently have a nice one in my sights from TS Watch.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
welcome to the forum, you do realise TS watch aint a trusted dealer here anymore so if anything goes wonky the staff here won't be inclined to help you out.

Reactions: Hogzy

Hogzy

Horology Curious
7/7/19
EU
welcome to the forum, you do realise TS watch aint a trusted dealer here anymore so if anything goes wonky the staff here won't be inclined to help you out.

I did not realise that! Is there a sticky with the listed dealers that are considered reputable?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the sticky, thanks for the advice. Im not sure if im able to access photos seeing as I am new to the forum but all the stickied threads have their images removed as they dont seem to be hosted anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Markw040

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
I did not realise that! Is there a sticky with the listed dealers that are considered reputable?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the sticky, thanks for the advice. Im not sure if im able to access photos seeing as I am new to the forum but all the stickied threads have their images removed as they dont seem to be hosted anymore

There’s always this page to start with-
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

then find their reviews section, the simple rule is that pretty much all dealers can get any watch if it’s repped, so no need to stray from the list.

Reactions: Hogzy