• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone, i need your help

AussieOmegaPO

Looking Around
9/6/19
I just wanted to firstly say thank you for allowing me onto this forum, from what I am reading there is a wealth of information on here for someone who has just been exposed to this fantastic world of replica watches. I, unfortunately, have an issue with my first rep. The crown has come off and no longer allowing the watch to have the time set on it. The crown can be completely screwed off. There is a watchmaker near where i am and says he can repair it for a bit of money ($300), but it would not have the omega crown on it. I was hoping from some advice around what I could do to repair it and where i could get spare parts for it?
smile.png

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
That's a hell of a lot of money for a crown repair.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
genuine omega crown can be purchased for under $100, a new stem is a couple dollars. Even with labor I can't see this costing anywhere near $300. What model Omega replica do you have? If you have a vintage piece the link below carries a fair number of genuine omega crowns.

http://www.ofrei.com/page_147.html

Last edited:

AussieOmegaPO

Looking Around
9/6/19
Hello everyone, i just wanted to say thanbk you all for the advice, I have a omega planet ocean 45mm i believe the reference is 215.30.44.21.01.001. I have spoken to a few rep dealers where I live and they have suggested that I get a new movement and crown. So I am going down this route depentant on the price. I will keep you all updated. :)

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
if the crown and stem come off, it is probably the keyless you need to reset, no big deal...if the crown comes off the stem, the thread might be worn...no need for a complete new mvt imo

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Is the watch maker an authorized dealer (AD) or a neighborhood repair person? Does he work on homage watches? Do not take it to an AD for fear of having it taken away.