• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am back on the game

Macfly976

21/6/19
France
Good morning, everyone, I return to the community after a few years of absence. I gave up after a big site crash. But the passion is the strongest and the quality has become so impressive today that it is too hard to resist... Thank you to RWI for always being there for us.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Welcome back..

pay attention that your 1st account is not active since it would be a problem (multiple accounts are forbidden). You can check eventually with some mods about it..

cheers!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I don't know why you'd boast about being back on the game; prostitution is nothing to be proud of.

Shame on you.

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Good morning, everyone, I return to the community after a few years of absence. I gave up after a big site crash. But the passion is the strongest and the quality has become so impressive today that it is too hard to resist... Thank you to RWI for always being there for us.

Glad to see you again Macfly,
Yes, the progress are enormous (although sometimes the improvements are how to say :( retrograde) and so are the number of factories now.
Have a look here, I just discovered that thread.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...nd-comparison-vs-gen-arf-noob-and-nail-part-i

Macfly976

21/6/19
France
Thank you Roro for the hello and for the really interesting link. It is impossible to say that we do not know what we are buying after that.