• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To all the new members...thoughts from a not so new member...

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
First...I want to welcome all of you who have found RWI...as I did 7 years ago...

Now to cut to the chase...I lurked even after joining...inserting myself into threads with trepidation...hoping not to get stomped on...

I got my share of being slapped around...my point here is to read and delve into this forum for what it is....REPLICA WATCH INFO.

Nobody here wants to answer questions that you could have found the answer to if you spent some time looking and reading....the chat box is NOT the place to get your "FIX".

If your only reason for being here is to buy or sell a watch...go somewhere else...if you'd like to make some lifelong friends and learn about as much as there is to learn about reps and watches in general...stick around...contribute...

Time is on your side...the trolls come and go...

Hope you take this in the spirit that it is given...from a person who has ..."been there...done that".

Feel free to PM me if you want...I'll do my best to help you out...

Last edited:

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
I've been slapped around. Until they found out that I liked it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WingNut

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
First...I want to welcome all of you who have found RWI...as I did 7 years ago...

if you'd like to make some lifelong friends and learn about as much as there is to learn about reps and watches in general...stick around...contribute...

Feel free to PM me if you want...I'll do my best to help you out...

One of the main reason why I join in here is to have lifelong friends, and to gather some knowledge on this hobby, some believe that in the internet world, you can't find a true friend, but hey on the other forums that I've joined (10 years ago, gaming forums) I've found my bestfriend and he's from Japan and currently has his own house in the Philippines after I told him to transfer here (haha) and he's my best man on my wedding =) and vice versa.

See? Friendship is real even in online world =)

I'M HAPPY TO BE HERE =)

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
One of the main reason why I join in here is to have lifelong friends, and to gather some knowledge on this hobby, some believe that in the internet world, you can't find a true friend, but hey on the other forums that I've joined (10 years ago, gaming forums) I've found my bestfriend and he's from Japan and currently has his own house in the Philippines after I told him to transfer here (haha) and he's my best man on my wedding =) and vice versa.

See? Friendship is real even in online world =)

I'M HAPPY TO BE HERE =)

I agree...

While I have not had the pleasure of meeting folks in person I have made many friends here...and maybe one day I will...

Over the years here it was not just the "watch" stuff but the antics and fun that we had...there were times that we had to be put in our "place"...but we survived and that's why I try to keep active...I'm not a young man and I have a great life outside of the forums...but RWI and a few others will always be a part of it. Shared interests bring people together whether online or in person...

Enjoy your time here and I hope you too make some new friends.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Great thread. Best in a long while. Let’s link this in the shoutbox when necessary. We all like new members, but we also expect them to do their homework just as we once had to (and still do).

Reactions: WingNut

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Thanks to the Youtube Fake vs Gen comparison videos the forum gets filled with newbies that just want to buy the best 1:1 without spending time to do their research.