• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nico, i’m 36 from France

Nicolas82

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Good evening guys

like my title said i am 36 years old and i am leaving in Paris.

i have found your Nice forum in the internet when I was looking for good replica..
at the moment i am in Rome few days. I was thinking that i can find a nice replica. But i found just poor reps !

I am not in hurry but i am looking to buy a good rep. I have quit a lot to learn and read before i take my chance. I really dont want to play lotery like i have read.

Hope i cant find some good people who can help me in my adventure..

thank for your reading

Nico.

Fab_G

Horology Curious
14/6/19
Bonjour Monsieur,

You are at the right place to find some quality information about the rep world.
Indeed Italy is nowdays offering poor quality stuff. You will find better quality and value for money in the TD sub-forum.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Nicolas82

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Good evening guys

like my title said i am 36 years old and i am leaving in Paris.

i have found your Nice forum in the internet when I was looking for good replica..
at the moment i am in Rome few days. I was thinking that i can find a nice replica. But i found just poor reps !

I am not in hurry but i am looking to buy a good rep. I have quit a lot to learn and read before i take my chance. I really dont want to play lotery like i have read.

Hope i cant find some good people who can help me in my adventure..

thank for your reading

Nico.

Hi Nico ... Welcome from France

[French mode on]
Prends ton temps pour lire et apprendre avant d'acheter.
Et tu peux aussi poster en Français sur le sous-forum "The French Corner"
[French mode off]

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Nicolas82

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Thank you for your greeting.

I have been reading quite a lot since 5 days. Something like 15h at night time.

I have learned that it is difficult to make the difference between all vendor, quality of the replica for a noob like me. I will improve that asap!

I have read few guide and comment..Now I gonna focus in some guide quite complexe when you don't know about watch and how it works.
But it is really interesting. I will try to learn about what is a good rep and how it is works.

I have read about 2 main shop. But I am not that where I can find the best replica.
Do you think I should see with Ryan for exemple or check with m2m?

See you guys, really appreciate this community.

PS: Merci, je vais aller faire un tour sur le forum FR à l occasion. Au plaisir

Envoyé de mon MAR-LX1M en utilisant Tapatalk

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Thank you for your greeting.

I have been reading quite a lot since 5 days. Something like 15h at night time.

I have learned that it is difficult to make the difference between all vendor, quality of the replica for a noob like me. I will improve that asap!

I have read few guide and comment..Now I gonna focus in some guide quite complexe when you don't know about watch and how it works.
But it is really interesting. I will try to learn about what is a good rep and how it is works.

I have read about 2 main shop. But I am not that where I can find the best replica.
Do you think I should see with Ryan for exemple or check with m2m?

See you guys, really appreciate this community.

PS: Merci, je vais aller faire un tour sur le forum FR à l occasion. Au plaisir

Almost all TDs (Trusted Dealers) can have the same watches as they just "buy from factories and sell to buyers" ... sort of "catch and release".
So even if a watch you want is not listed on a TDs website you always can email and ask ... some TDs don't even have a website.
The most important thing, IMHO, is to buy a watch to wear it and enjoy it and not for a "show off".

About the "best replica" ... just create a "who sells the best rolex" thread and prepare to be crucified ... and though we are felow countrymen I'll come with nails and a hammer :p
If you really want a 1:1 just save an buy a Gen ...
If you think Gens are too much overpriced learn to leave with the flaws, as almost reps have some, more or less.
But you can also learn about NWBIG (Not Worth Buying In Gen) here https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs
And read Omagad's first comment on that thread

Nicolas82

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Thank for your help @manodeoro
I going to check that tomorrow I little tired now
Best regards

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Welcome from California, as others have noted, best to read and absorb as much you can, know that all dealers can get the same watch from any of the manufacturers, so keep that in mind when shopping for that rep. Start with the trusted dealer section and fro. there, shop around ans contact them for availability.

Nicolas82

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Welcome from California, as others have noted, best to read and absorb as much you can, know that all dealers can get the same watch from any of the manufacturers, so keep that in mind when shopping for that rep. Start with the trusted dealer section and fro. there, shop around ans contact them for availability.
Thank you man.

I heared that when a dealer told that a watch is available that is not for sure.. But I heared too that I need to be patient.. I will be and I will ask for avaibility

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Bonjour Nico

Je suis français également ... j’ai découvert ce forum ce matin . Bienvenue à toi ????

Hi and welcome !!!
French and located in Belgium so may I suppose you're in Brussels ? or near ? or Andtwerpen ?
If YES I'll PM you some days before my next business trip there