• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm here to make history

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I bet no one who created a micro brand started over night. I have paid for a few because I.like the style and the price of what I received feels worth it. .My new Memphis Belle has gotten a lot.of.compliments. No one says shot about my rolex, except my doctor who had the same one, and he asked if mine was real,.lol!

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Martycus excellent choice with Gruppo Gamma! I'm debating on preordering the divemaster. Im a sucker for the BPFF sytle bezels. One that is a fav of mine with that style bezel is the Evant decodiver plus it a fume dial and unique case design for a funky cool factor.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Martycus excellent choice with Gruppo Gamma! I'm debating on preordering the divemaster. Im a sucker for the BPFF style bezels. One that is a fav of mine with that style bezel is the Evant decodiver plus it a fume dial and unique case design for a funky cool factor.

I tell you, we have so many things in common, lol. Naoki's newer Mk 2 DM is looking much more like the BPFF (which I'm also a huge fan of) over his Mk 1 DM but I'm personally not too keen of that dial. I have the AV-16 (aged steel) which has the same / similar dial but prefer the dial of the earlier A-05; which I also have. Speaking of earlier, I missed out on several of his Mk IV models and wished I bought them before they sold out.

Anyway, had I known you were a fan, I would've sold you this