• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm here to make history

santo3

Horology Curious
20/5/18
Hello everyone, santo3 here.

I decided to join this wonderful forum to hopefully connect the right people around the world to build an amazing microbrand together.
This is something I've always wanted to do and I'm confident here is a better place to find the right people than Alibaba.

Unarguably the quality of the reps correlates to the same level of passion for the craftmanship.

Anyway, happy to be here and my DM are open.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
First the forum then the world and ending with total domination..........

Reactions: Tucker

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Sounds like you’re in the wrong place. Totally.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I plan to dominate the world, one fake watch at a time.

You should tattoo that slogan above your dime slot.

I’d say go for a tatoo with the title of this thread. The location is spot on. You should wear your mini shorts to show it off and at least one fake watch on each arm.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Welcome, I guess as long as you're not not here to make money, you'll find out if it'll be possible to make history with rep watches

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
1654790-Lenny-Dykstra-Quote-I-m-not-here-to-make-money-I-m-here-to-make.jpg

Keylog74

14/6/13
So when is this going to happen? I don't want to be late to the party....

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
"I'm here to drink beer and fight, and we're almost our of beer"

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Making history with a microbrand is literally possible as many of this flooded market will eventually be forgotten if remembered at all. Said by a fan of Micros and someone that would like to create or work with one but everyday it seems like a new one is there. So many resources now to fund, design, and create a microbrand its become a crowded space.

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Making history with a microbrand is literally possible as many of this flooded market will eventually be forgotten if remembered at all. Said by a fan of Micros and someone that would like to create or work with one but everyday it seems like a new one is there. So many resources now to fund, design, and create a microbrand its become a crowded space.

Absolutely true. I recall reading a Hodinkee article not long about the rise of microbrands and how enthusiast who collect established brands will purchase the microbrands and how some are against the established will support the micros. At the end of the day, the established will be around but the micro you went with will no longer. Some have stayed and thrived, but what is that timeframe? Gruppo Gamma, which has been my go-to micro, has been around 7 years but will they be around the next 50? This may warrant another thread just to understand what others are thinking. Thanks sinsir for the thought.