• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are the EUR 2k uber-replicas a myth?

agent-one

Looking Around
8/6/19
First post to say hi, after lurking and trawling the forum for a while now.

Lots of useful information, for which I am most grateful and in need of just a little help.

PureTimeWatches is the dealer I use for reference, and the top-tier reps seem to be hovering around $700. Yet I regularly stumble into video reports that reference uber-replicas, that are in a class of their own. Two examples here:

then, there is this:

I am not interested in Rolex as a brand, but am feverishly searching for the perfect (mostly in terms of thickness) AP 15202 and 15400 models. Happy to pay premium to get closer to gen dimensions...

Thank you!

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
First, welcome.

Out of the box, what you seek does not exist. That's the simple answer. A base watch worked on by people with the skills... magic can happen.

No user on this forum is in the business of spoon feeding outcomes. As a result, the only way you will learn who does what, and what needs to be done, on the models which interest you, is to read extensively.

It's a journey. Good luck!

Reactions: agent-one

Jpt1991

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
Welcome! The daytona in the second video is ootb.

My interest is the same as yours. Im starting with premium ootb models and going to try to gen parts to create “uber replicas”. Hope to see you around

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Look through the m2m listings and you can find many different combinations to suit your taste.