• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long time observer decided to be no longer observer

carlosmelimac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/19

Hi, so my father is a watch lover and since i can remember i use a watch on the wrist thanks to him. The passion year after year is getting bigger. I enter in to the rep world throw my father to, he has some really great gens but he likes the best of both worlds so has some reps to. I found about this forum from reddit, im observing the forum since a long time and i finally decided to dedicate some of my time here to get more knowledge with all of you and share some experiences.​

Reactions: Rolemars

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Welcome, it's a great hobby and this forum provides a lot of great information if you take time to read available information.

carlosmelimac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/19
Welcome, it's a great hobby and this forum provides a lot of great information if you take time to read available information.

A great hobby without a doubt, only bad for the pocket.. Im kinda busy but when takes to read good information of any kind special watches, its time well spent ! Thanks for the welcome !