• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello! New member from UK looking for advice

Oldboybob

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/19
Hi, looking to buy a Noob PAM127 and was looking through the forum at the advice people had given so decided on the noob version. I went and tried a site called Intime which had stock then payment asked for bitcoin, not got a clue what to do can anyone point me in the right direction? Or if anyone knows a reliable site to buy a Noob version that doesn't require bitcoin and takes good old fashioned plastic. Thanks, much appreciated

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
KS watches operate from the UK and take payment into a uk bank account, I don't know if they accept credit card tho

Reactions: Oldboybob

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Hi, looking to buy a Noob PAM127 and was looking through the forum at the advice people had given so decided on the noob version. I went and tried a site called Intime which had stock then payment asked for bitcoin, not got a clue what to do can anyone point me in the right direction? Or if anyone knows a reliable site to buy a Noob version that doesn't require bitcoin and takes good old fashioned plastic. Thanks, much appreciated

Have you considered the M2M, member to member, resale route? I know for a fact the 127 do come up for resale. As a matter of fact I think one will be coming available within two weeks ;-)

Reactions: Oldboybob

Oldboybob

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/19
Thank you all for your advice it is much appreciated

Oldboybob

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/19

Have you considered the M2M, member to member, resale route? I know for a fact the 127 do come up for resale. As a matter of fact I think one will be coming available within two weeks ;-)

If one comes available can they contact me? ready to buy no messing around

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
If one comes available can they contact me? ready to buy no messing around

You'll have to do some work yourself and monitor the forums. Posting a WTB does not always work as sellers will generally post to the sales thread and not look at the WTB section

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Trusty (Andrew) has a UK bank account. I simply convert via Google rate round up to the nearest dollar and pay him directly.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

gi0ag

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/13
Keep an eye on the M2M section. All my watches have been sourced from there!