• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Southern US

Redjack2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/19
USA
Hello members! Joined a few months back but thought I'd make my first post. Been learning about various aspects of the rep world and still deciding on my first purchase. So much knowledge it's intimidating.

A little about me: I like long walks on the beach, soups not salads, the occasional Carpenter's song, and RomComs with happy endings. Hahaha!

I got hooked when my brother showed me his AP rep, was intrigued by the brand. He routed me here to RWI and the rest is history (in the making). I hope to make friends here and contribute my two cents from time to time. Greetings again!

Redjack

Reactions: Bobcat12345

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
Hi Redjack2k - from another fellow (or should I say "fella") Southerner. Enjoy the forums! There is A LOT to see and learn.

Redjack2k

8/3/19
USA
Howdy GMT1675, I'm learning more everyday. I got hooked when I just started perusing the articles and found myself going back to the forums every day!

Reactions: GMT1675

Mvmtaddict

21/5/19
I feel the same way. I somehow ended up here in the forum and I’m constantly learning and checking for new info.