• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New guy from Minnesota here!

Nickodafsh

Looking Around
15/5/19
Hello! I love watches and have way too many according to my wife. I’m pretty active on a few different Facebook waffle and watch sites and someone pointed me here as a good spot to learn and buy reps! I just started looking at reps and I can’t believe how close they can get to the real thing. I want to pick up a few but I’m worried about getting junk as I’m sure everyone is. So I’m here to learn and buy! Anyone else here from Minnesota(USA)?

Redislandmonkey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/19
Welcome to the forum buddy - loads of great info on here - be sure to read the advice for new members before jumping in on buying a rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nickodafsh

Looking Around
15/5/19
Thanks for the link beau! Wow I had no idea... from what I’ve seen in my short time looking is most online sellers don’t tell you who’s replica they are selling do they? Do you think a private party sale makes more sense? Someone on redet said some sellers send pics you can do a QC on before you buy..

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Thanks for the link beau! Wow I had no idea... from what I’ve seen in my short time looking is most online sellers don’t tell you who’s replica they are selling do they? Do you think a private party sale makes more sense? Someone on redet said some sellers send pics you can do a QC on before you buy..

From my own experience of purchases, most m2m sellers include where the watch was purchased or at least what version it is. QC pics are sent to you from TD Sellers for you to check and approve/reject. However, do not post the pictures on the forum for us to look at as they are for you only. If there is a minor issue with the watch you could reject it but do consider that you are purchasing a fake for considerably less money.

Reactions: Nickodafsh