• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi,not new but long inactive

Zoltar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/2/12
Hello everybody, I am back after a long time not being active on this forum. My name is Maurice and I am from the Netherlands. I am a huge watch lover and collector. I also have one replica watch, a Hublot Big Bang Chronograph.

IMG-0859.jpg

I have a question about the watch and how things go overhere. When I came back active on this site a week ago I posted my Hublot in the sales area. I get many messages on my watch, people say I want to buy and then suddenly it stops. They need approval of a mod to buy something from me? Are we in a kindergarten or what. If you want to buy from me you can buy the watch. That is your own decision I believe. If your wife does not agree to by another watch I can imagine that, but a mod.............

So now I need help here, what is the thing to do now? This above sounds really weird to me and it smells like fraud or something. I also noticed that I am not able to access the sales forum anymore? What is going on here?

I hope for some support.

Cheers,

Maurice

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Welcome back! You might want to contact one of the moderators to check on your multiple accounts issue. BTW lots has change since you've been gone.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I was one of those people who wanted to buy your watch.

I told you that you needed to wait for approval by a mod. It has nothing to do with kindergarten.
It means that a sale that is made without approval won't get any help from the mods if something goes bad.

I could have explained this if you said that you didn't understand what I was talking about.

I also told you that you could post in the sales approval thread to get the attention from a mod and a quicker approval.

All the best

Christoffer

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
There's so much wrong with this post, that I'm not even gonna address it I'll just list them :
Multi account, don't understand the rules, attitude

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
waiting for Mod approval sounds like fraud ??

Reactions: Glaude

VaderTime

9/10/17
Is this rolex001 from TRF??

When you sell on RWI your post has to be approved by a mod or give the "green" before it can be sold. This process is extremely fast since the mods on there don't sleep I assume :p. They do this to prevent anyone from selling more than what they paid for and also authenticate the origin of the item you are selling. So, after you have posted a for sale thread, you then need to post in the sale approval thread (https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/6585792-sales-approvals) to let the mods know that your for sale thread needs to be approved.

glws!

Hello everybody, I am back after a long time not being active on this forum. My name is Maurice and I am from the Netherlands. I am a huge watch lover and collector. I also have one replica watch, a Hublot Big Bang Chronograph.

IMG-0859.jpg

I have a question about the watch and how things go overhere. When I came back active on this site a week ago I posted my Hublot in the sales area. I get many messages on my watch, people say I want to buy and then suddenly it stops. They need approval of a mod to buy something from me? Are we in a kindergarten or what. If you want to buy from me you can buy the watch. That is your own decision I believe. If your wife does not agree to by another watch I can imagine that, but a mod.............

So now I need help here, what is the thing to do now? This above sounds really weird to me and it smells like fraud or something. I also noticed that I am not able to access the sales forum anymore? What is going on here?

I hope for some support.

Cheers,

Maurice