• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from the UK!

Morgs

Horology Curious
5/5/19
Hi everyone,

Newbie UK buyer here. I'm interested in Blaken/ProHunter/Bamford/Project X etc modded Rolex replicas of Submariners. And I see like some of you here that we'd appreciate an OysterQuartz replica at some point!

Looking forward to reading, learning and contributing.

Morgs

Last edited:

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
Trusted Dealer. They have a dedicated section in the forum with contact details, promotions, reviews etc. Cross reference that with any website you find because there are scam sites pretending to be TDs.

Reactions: Morgs

Morgs

Horology Curious
5/5/19
Thank you, again. The link seems borked though this one works: http://www.tb88.pw. I have ordered from puretime but after 5 weeks I haven't heard anything from them at all. Hoping, obviously, that I've not made an error.

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
5 weeks are too many. If you order on puretime.io you’re ok. Otherwise you paid some scammer!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Reactions: Morgs

Morgs

Horology Curious
5/5/19
Damn, I think you may be right.

The email I've been using is [email protected] although I see there's no number to call them on.

Ouch, such a painful introduction... ho hum...

Last edited:

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
There's never any number to call them on. Don't forget, we're talking about illicit goods, so don't expect any corporate customer service center.
And that's why I said earlier, always verify URLs, e-mails etc through the TD section on the forum, so this would not have to happen.

Morgs

Horology Curious
5/5/19
Yes, it's a shame. I'd been a lurker on the forum before ordering and I thought that's what I did. But there you go, chalk it up to experience.

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply. It's greatly appreciated.

Reactions: adj

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
real TDs hava a tought life: on one side they fight against scammers, on the other side they fight to sustain a business wich is not, so to say, "cristal clear". For these reason for example, from time to time, they are forced to change website URL and emails trying to find a "Dinamic Equilibrium". We, the costumers, need to follow closely this dinamic, otherwise we throw money out of the window!