• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Olá

filcei

Looking Around
4/4/19
Hi guys writing from Portugal :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Sorry in advance for any typos or miscommunication, but I'm trying to improve my English

Always had a passion for watches, but never before had the spare cash to gift myself with something I really loved. I'm a young professional and currently wear a cheap fitness band daily. It's decent but I really like the more traditional watches and am looking forward to starting a small collection.

I've been studying my first purchase for a while and, as a first watch, I would like to purchase something that goes nice both formally and casually. I´ve been eyeing the Tudor BB58 from ZF and the Pam111 V3 or 4 from Noob, as I hear those are decent first watches and I like how they look.

Amway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to continue reading (and hopefully participating in) these awesome forum. You guys really help people like me who are unsure about what to buy (and where from).

Bob L

Looking Around
1/9/18
Wow. Your English is better than many Americans that I know! I'm partial to Rolex Yacht-Masters (original model, not II ). I will only suggest that you use a trusted dealer listed on this site. I've been burned by a fancy website in the past (before I found this site). There is a wealth of information (and even more opinion) here. I'm guessing you will find this site very useful and informative.
Aloha!

Reactions: filcei