• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member saying Hello!

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
Hi All!

I joined the form a few days ago and today placed my first rep order with one of the TDs for a VSF Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre, which is a watch I have been admiring for a few years.

I got into watches about 5 years ago after buying my first automatic, which was a cheap Rodina homage of a Nomos tangente 38. I bought the Rodina because I liked the design, but at the time I didn't have any idea that it was an homage of another well known watch. The Rodina led to a few different Seikos, which I eventually started modding. Over the last couple of years I have modded/repaired watches for a few friends and family.

There are a number of iconic designs that have caught my eyes over the years, and I finally decided to "dip my toe in the water" of the rep world in 2019.

This seems like a great community, which really helped me in selecting my TD and navigating my first purchase. I look forward to becoming a contributing member to this great resource.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Spoons That's a very good choice for your first rep. Welcome to RWI.