• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hacked ChazingTime acc... need help

Fe3lingz

Horology Curious
5/3/19
Germany
Hi guys,

Yesterday I got e mail with QC from CT... I Klicked on it and it was a watch I never ordered... after I checked my CT account I saw a new Billing and delivery Address I never saw... after this I changed all my passwords on all accounts.. what can I do now..

i texted the guy from the address but got no answer..

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi guys,

Yesterday I got e mail with QC from CT... I Klicked on it and it was a watch I never ordered... after I checked my CT account I saw a new Billing and delivery Address I never saw... after this I changed all my passwords on all accounts.. what can I do now..

i texted the guy from the address but got no answer..

What kind of watch? Please post those QC pics. What kind of watch did you order from CT? What do they say about it? This sounds a little fishy.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Like with any such emails, if you haven't already you'll need to contact seller / vendor directly and work this out with them, explaining what happened, etc. Then have your passwords changed and then check your payment card and if needed have a temporary hold placed on it until this is sorted out.

Reactions: Fe3lingz

Fe3lingz

Horology Curious
5/3/19
Germany
after the seller sent me the qc pictures, I wrote him .. he sent me the order and there was my e mail address but another order address / paid address .. he pardoned me on my account there is no order except two.

The order number was one that I created a few months ago but never ordered. I hope it was a "system error" ... since the clock was indeed already paid by the "other" otherwise CT would not build the clock