• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi All

321 Speedmaster

Horology Curious
21/4/19
My name is Axel "321 Speedmaster" and I'm new here :byebye:

I would like to buy a Rolex Hulk and it's really difficult to decide me between the ARF with the 2824 movement or the Noob V9 with SA3135. The watch will be used daily also during sport.

Therefore ist necessary to have a robust movement. I hope someone of you can help me at my decition.

It is my first replica but I think I have already found my trusted watch dealer with intimewatch.

Many thanks for your support.

Reply also in German language.

Have a nice day :) :xj4:

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Welcome! Both movements are quite reliable but if you foresee yourself damaging the watch due to sports, the 2824 is probably a safer bet since parts are easier to source and servicing will probably be cheaper as well. And as long as we are talking about the hulk, add VRF Max to the list as well. They make a terrific rep for a slightly lower price.

FWIW most people won't risk any mechanical watch with sports, even with gens. The shock really doesn't play well with fine mechanical gears.

321 Speedmaster

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Hi Applestooranges,

thank you wery much for the fast reply and your support.
The "Hulk" is my favorit and I read in the forum that the ARF and Noop are the leading manufacturer.

But after your answer I have found the VR Max. and it looks realy good. Also the price is roughly 120$ cheaper.
The movement is a Asian 2836 Automatic Movement at 28800 vph.

Now its on my list :) and I have to decide between three watches - LOL

My sport is Golf - and this will be very hard for the movement :unsure:.

Thanks again!

Regards

Axel

321 Speedmaster

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Thanks beau7816 for this really good introduction (at the link).

I think the ARF will be the best choice for me. Apart from the price.

I am very happy about the feedback here in the forum.

I will order one of these watches (Noob, ARF or VRF Max) this week and keep you up to date.

Many thanks!

Regards

Axel