• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey Ya'll! I'm Batman.

mtlogan89

Horology Curious
21/4/19
How's it going everyone!

Brand new here (like most who post in here I assume). Found out about this site through reddit after doing extensive research on Reps.

Little about me: I began my watch collecting back in 2012 by purchasing a few Movados and Citizen from my local dealer. Since then I bought two nice Hamiltons (a Khaki auto scuba, and a khaki liberty edition), a few more Citizen Eco-Drives, and a beautiful Bulova Precision. I knew I was hooked! after a few good years of hard work I was offered a bonus at my job, at which time I promptly turned around and bought my first true investment watch: A genuine 2016 Rolex Airking!! :) I love it! I really enjoy Rolex as a brand and definitely want to get more, but the GMT Masters I want, the Datejusts, and all the good stuff really is far outside my price range... unless I get another bonus down the road.

Just a few weeks ago I had a buddy of mine who is currently overseas hit me up saying he found a shop out there that sells replica watches that look outstanding. So I jumped on the opportunity to get a couple of the Rolex I had on my wishlist, the Batman and the Pepsi. They look great! And that's when my research for more replicas truly started. I stumbled upon this site and decided that I need to be a member here. I forsee myself buying many more replicas. I've added some photos below of the two watches.

Can you tell me what ya'll think about them? as well as if I can find similar or better quality though this site? I'm not sure the movement in them yet though.

Vn1MiU.jpg

Vn1iJZ.jpg

Vn1sI8.jpg

Vn1Au0.jpg

Vn1HFy.jpg

Vn1XJG.jpg

Vn13Xq.jpg

dBVhLvX

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey Batman. Use the Bat Computer to do some reading on how to post pics. Use Picr.me

mtlogan89

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Hey Batman. Use the Bat Computer to do some reading on how to post pics. Use Picr.me

haha, thanks! My bat computer was throwing errors. It restarted, told me I was an idiot, then promptly showed me how to fix it.

mtlogan89

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Hey!! Where's your Pepsi from? Looks the same as mine from Reg.

Sorry Mikeyywatch, the only thing I know is that it's from a replica watch dealer in the middle east. I'm not sure where that dude gets his supplies.

mtlogan89

Horology Curious
21/4/19

Mikeyywatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/18
I really wish I would have known about this site before I purchased the Batman and Pepsi!

Oh well, lesson learned.

But I did just order a Rolex Cellini 50519 off of puretime.io today.

Fingers Crossed for a good sale and great service!

Onwards and upwards!! No harm in enjoying them as daily beaters.

mtlogan89

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Onwards and upwards!! No harm in enjoying them as daily beaters.

True! I also paid just about $100 less than the ones here. Obviously it will be of lesser quality, but I can always send it to BK to service it I guess!